Story where Jean meets Marco for the first time on the ice rink and falls in love with him instantly.
I wish I could write fanfics
Ubisoft is releasing an RPG game in 2014 called Child of Light, featuring a female protagonist. Like most games with female protagonists, it’s getting almost NO marketing and therefore no hype! Check it out, share it around. It looks really cute and I think we ALL want more video games with female protagonists to succeed!
Things you should know about Child of Light, other than the above:
- It is coming out on April 30th for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the US.
- It is coming out for Steam/Uplay outside the US
- It is $14.99
- For a whole RPG
- Everyone has different budgets and this is pretty affordable for many people who game
- If you can spare the cash it is on like every platform
- April 30th! Preorder or save the date.
I’d also like to add that the soundtrack and art direction alone both look fantastic! Even if you don’t want or can’t have the game, please reblog this so fellow artists and musicians alike can see it!
would seriously consider if there was a mac version b/c it looks gorgeous wow
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
- Castle in the Sky (1986)
- Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
- My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
- Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989)
- Only Yesterday (1991)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Ocean Waves (1993)
- Pom Poko (1994)
- Whisper of the Heart (1995)
- Princess Mononoke (1997)
- My Neighbors the Yamadas (1999)
- Spirited Away (2001)
- The Cat Returns (2002)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
- Tales from Earthsea (2006)
- Ponyo (2008)
- Arrietty (2010)
- From Up on Poppy Hill (2011)
SHORTS, PRE-GHIBLI, AND OTHERS:Pre-Ghibli:
- Hols: Prince of the Sun (1968)
- Moomin (1969)
- Lupin the III (1971)
- Panda! Go, Panda! (1972)
- Heidi, Girl of the Alps (1974)
- 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother (1976)
- Future Boy Conan (1978)
- Anne of Green Gables (1979)
- The Castle of Caliostro (1979)
- Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie (1982)
- Gauche the Cellist (1982)
- Sherlock Hound (1984)
- Dog of Flanders (1997)
- Sky Color Seeds (1992)
- Ghiblies (2000) (Part I) (Part II)
- Mei and the Kittenbus (2002)
- The Night of Taneyamagahara (2006)
- Iblard Jikan (2007)
- On Your Mark (1995)
- Portable Airport (2004)
- Space Station No. 9 (2004)
- A Flying City Plan (2005)
- Doredore no Uta (2006)
- Piece (2009)
imagine if china, while they’re up on the moon, decides to knock down the US flag or whatever just to say ‘screw you’ and its like, what are we gonna do? spend a couple million just to fly some craft up to the moon and re-erect the flag? the whole scenario would be petty and that’s hilarious
i have lived in america my entire life and i am 100% sure we would do exactly that
My friends mom is 4’9 and her dad is 6’5. Whenever she is mad at him, she grabs a chair to yell in his face. Everytime that happens, he’s laughing too hard for her to stay mad. They say it’s the only way they’ve been married for so long.
Ignorance can be bliss—but don’t you just love knowing that there’s amazing power and wicked technology inside every Ford? Let AND Is Better whisk you away to your happy AND spider-free place.
the anti vaccination movement basically consists of random people with no knowledge of medicine going “I can medicine better than doctors” and it would be hilarious if it wasn’t literally killing people
you dont need vaccines, I havent had any and Im still doing great
wow, what a compelling argument. you’ve got me
in other news, i am still alive therefore death must be a myth
I’m also really sick of this notion that when you have problems getting through older books, it means you lack intelligence.
Ain’t my fault John Steinbeck sucks
John Steinbeck needs to burn in heck
So many people have admitted to me that in reading Tolkien’s Silmarillion, they skipped swathes of chapters. And so did I.
The man gets waffly and confusing when he feels like he needs to explain a landscape instead of just draw a map.
it’s an approach i haven’t yet come across
don’t u try and lie to me and say u don’t like one of your pillows more than the others
schools started again but literally all i want to do is draw this asshole
When people become singlemindedly devoted to a completely incorrect fan theory about your story
When you’re about to post an update that completely crushes the fan theory
When the fan theory is actually 3000% cooler than the thing you thought up